Monday, June 11, 2012

What You Need to Know About Bible Prophecy


12 Lessons That Can Change Your Life

By Max Anders
 
 
I must confess,I was skeptic about this book . Anytime I hear Bible Prophecy it makes me think.
"This is going to be something off the grid"
I can honestly say ,I was wrong .This book not only give an insightful look at the End Times! It backs it up
with factual scripture from the word of God.This book is a wonderful study guide into our last days,and what will happen and how.It has wonderful questions after each chapter.This is great for a small study group.The writer takes you on a journey of the end days and teaches you to prepare and be ready.
I can safely say this book is worth the read and worth getting together with some people in a study group .great read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment